Introducing Online Giving!
We are excited to announce that you can now give to Northgate online! This new opportunity provides our church with a secondary avenue for giving alongside our normal Sunday morning offering time.
Giving online is easy and allows you to set up automatic recurring contributions and view your complete online giving history from anywhere you have access to the Internet.
Click below to go to the donation page.
How do I get started?
Simply follow these easy steps:
- Click on the "Giving" button on the navigation bar at the top of the Northgate website,
- Click on the "Create Profile" button, then
- Follow the onscreen instructions to create an online
profile and to schedule your one-time or recurring
Can you give me more detailed instructions?
- Go to northgatechurch.com and click the "Giving" button, or simply go to northgatechurch.com/givenow
- Type the amount of your desired contribution into the box next to "Unified Fund" or "Fellowship Fund.”
- Use the drop down menu next to "Donation Frequency" to specify whether this will be a one-time, weekly, or monthly donation.
- Decide what day your donation will take place (if a one time donation) or what day it will start (if it is a recurring donation) by clicking the calendar icon. If you would like the donation to process immediately, leave this section alone as today's date should already be pre-filled in.
- Click "Continue."
- In the top section on this page, fill in the required fields, and if you would like an emailed receipt, fill in your email address.
- Click the circle next to the payment method you would like to use. For checking accounts, fill in your routing number and account number in the boxes provided. These numbers can be found on your checks (see pictorial example). If using a savings account, you will need to contact your financial institution to obtain your routing and account number. If using a Debit card, fill in the information listed. Please note that your debit card must be linked to a bank account. Credit cards are not accepted.
- This step is optional, but is required if you would like to track your online giving history, or manage your recurring donations online. Click "Select Password" and type your selected password in the box being sure to adhere to the password requirements listed.
- Click "Process." Your receipt will be displayed on the next page.
- If you created a password, for all future transactions, be sure log in on the right side of the giving page before filling in any information. To make a new donation click "Add Transaction." Fill in the donation amount in either the Unified or Fellowship Fund. Choose your donation frequency and start date as before, and click “continue.”
- Choose your account from the drop down menu, or choose "New Account" to add a funding account. Follow the prompts, and click "process."